20% discount on AP I July 10th and 11th

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marshall Luton

Defensive Shooting Academy
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm running a last minute special to put a few more folks in the AP I scheduled for July 10th and 11th. Its hot this time of year I know so I'm offering a little incentive for those who put on their big girl panties and come train with us.

Register on line and use the coupon code of "carrylegal20" and you'll get a 20% discount! Forward this on to anybody you know who might be interested. I think there's one more AP I after this and that's it so do it while you can.

I've got plenty of 9mm ammo if you're worried about that. Hope to hear from some of ya. Thanks.

mmchambers06

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm in, Marshall. This class came up in conversation today and this just pushed me over the edge. Big girl panties on...!

The 10th is my b-day - what better way to spend it than on the range?

Look forward to meeting you and learning a thing or two!

Mike

Josh-L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Discount with the discount you say! I'm in! lol. That would be a heck of deal. Marshall should just pay us to attend that would be even better!

I guess I have little girl panties cause I'm gonna wait and try to make the next one.

grwd

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'm in, Marshall. This class came up in conversation today and this just pushed me over the edge. Big girl panties on...!

The 10th is my b-day - what better way to spend it than on the range?

Look forward to meeting you and learning a thing or two!

Mike

I wish I had taken AP1 right when I was starting off shooting ipsc.

You're definitely making the right move.

mmchambers06

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wish I had taken AP1 right when I was starting off shooting ipsc.

You're definitely making the right move.

Hope so...you gonna help teach this one, Mike?

I don't consider myself a total newbie when it comes to handgun shooting, but since I've never had any formal training I know I have a lot to learn. I definitely wanted to get out there and break away from any bad habits before they get too ingrained.

I'm shooting my second match @ OKCGC this weekend and the AP1 class the next weekend. I should make a pretty good case study. Hope to see some big time improvement on the stages.

Any advice other than mouth shut, ears open? I feel like I need a recorder and notepad or something.

grwd

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Hope so...you gonna help teach this one, Mike?

I don't consider myself a total newbie when it comes to handgun shooting, but since I've never had any formal training I know I have a lot to learn. I definitely wanted to get out there and break away from any bad habits before they get too ingrained.

I'm shooting my second match @ OKCGC this weekend and the AP1 class the next weekend. I should make a pretty good case study. Hope to see some big time improvement on the stages.

Any advice other than mouth shut, ears open? I feel like I need a recorder and notepad or something.

No, Ill be shooting the Texas State Limied Championship that weekend.
I will be shooting at okcgc, so get your butt on my squad.

Did I even see you at USSA last weekend? I was a little sleep deprived, so forgive me if I looked right past you.

Definitely take some notes after each day; I go back and look at my first ap1 notes almost weekly and figure out my training plans for that week.

mmchambers06

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sounds good. I need all the tutelage I can get.

You may have been tired, but I was hung over. :drink:

No worries though...I was trying to fly under the radar since I had absolutely no idea what I was doing.

Anyways...You better kick some long horn ass down there! :ou1:

ef9turbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Discount with the discount you say! I'm in! lol. That would be a heck of deal. Marshall should just pay us to attend that would be even better!

I guess I have little girl panties cause I'm gonna wait and try to make the next one.

You going to the next one? I'm going to try to attend it. :P

Latest posts

Top Bottom