20-Year-Old Charged In Beating Of 75-Year-Old Roommate At Detroit Nursing Home

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My confusion wasn't someone else in the room......but a 20 year old and a 75 year old?
I'd never heard of that. Is that common?
The extent of my experience with nursing homes is only the one that my great-grandmother was in when I was in grade school back in Indiana. There were room mates....but there sure weren't any 20 year olds.

I don't know the "regulation" for sure in Michigan, where this happened, but Governor Cuomo in New York had a "directive" that if someone had Covid-19, the nursing homes could NOT refuse the sick ones from being treated at nursing homes. Thus, an extremely large percentage of the deaths in New York state were the elderly in nursing homes from being infected by the Covid-19 patients.

Now, Cuomo is trying to blame Trump for it all.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pretty sure I saw the crazy governor of Michigan was doing same as cumo saying nursing homes had to let covid patients in. That is just insanity in itself. Lets install the virus where the most vulnerable are. If you think they didn't think that through you are sadly mistaken. This works in the favor of their narrative and is heartbreaking.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom