2000 Mules movie

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cold Smoke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone remember that series’Connections’ by James Burke if I’m not mistaken?
For my bonafides, I began being redpilled when I was a kid, before Red Dawn, the first one. LOL

No matter what you or I know, we don’t know shite. Think of the biggest scheme you can wrap your mind around and this is bigger. Review the darkest thoughts you can imagine and those MF’rs can make you seem like a Disney princess. Over the last century and a half or so some good folks have left a trail of breadcrumbs. At first they appeared sparse unless you were willing to dig for them. Now they look more like I-35, if you are willing to look at them. Not a damn thing I can do about what I have come to understand. I’s justa little ol uranium atom can’t do nothing. I’m just sitting here watching and waiting to pass my half life into another decaying element. You go to squeezing me and all the other little atoms and it can get spectacular quick.

They just about got there in the early 90’s. Since AOL was yet to deluge the world with discs, most of the country was completely unaware. As far as the masses’re concerned, some wack-a-doodles down in tejas and up in tater country got what they deserved for not being as normal as themselves. It’s good to own the media. That stuff works better than melatonin and warm milk.

Not sure who to attribute this to but it’s been around a little while.

“The most terrifying force of death comes from the hands of ‘Men who wanted to be left Alone’.

They try, so very hard to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love.

They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it.

They know the moment they fight back, the lives as they have lived them, are over.

The moment the ‘Men who wanted to be left Alone’ are forced to fight back, it is a small form of suicide. They are literally killing off who they used to be.

Which is why, when forced to take up violence, these ‘Men who wanted to be left Alone’, fight with unholy vengeance against those who murdered their former lives.”

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
yeah i mean i think it's kinda odd that believe it or not like hundreds of political prisoners are still just like.....locked up because they i guess "insurrected" for something they believed in.

i guess that hasn't "changed anything" for some users here; but for others i think it's a fairly big deal. if you don't know someone who went to dc, you probably don't have friends LOL

imagine witnessing one of the biggest events in us political history; all because LITERAL PROOF OF ELECTION FRAUD, a massive media psyop to call it something it wasn't, and someone saying "well it ain't gonna change NUTHIN' FOR ME"

all the while not even bothering to watch said "proof" themselves, literally putting on the blinders but yet mocking at every attempt anyone who has.

and calling them ignorant. because they at least bothered to gain more information for their opinion.

Last edited:

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I am and have been asking for the documentation that you have built your theory on............ That is all. Proof is that "evidence" that led you to your thoughts.
I do not know how else to explain this to you.
I am not calling you names or calling you out I just want to know how you came to your conclusion.
So you won't read this; and you won't take any of this from an impartial point of view. some of these links don't work because i'm tired of constantly updated old dead links (that's part of the cover up, BUT ONLY IF YOU BUHLEEV) and tracking down internetarchive snapshots of old pages.

but, when you read this you won't think it's anything BECAUSE GET THIS YOU DON'T THINK IT'S ANYTHING NOW AND THIS ISN'T NEW INFORMATION.

but i assure you, the point is there are OBVIOUS LIES in both OKBOMB and PENTTBOMB. i have personally seen George Tenet called out *to his face* about these lies. if YOU don't think that means anything, then guess what IT DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING TO YOU.

but guess who this DID mean something to?

the
people
who
did
it

The identity of John Doe #2 has never been confirmed, [but there are multiple eyewitnesses who link Hussain al-Hussaini to the rental of the Ryder truck, and the purchasing of the hotel room at what is now the Bricktown Hotel. Hussain al-Hussaini, among other things, was never identified, apprehended, or questioned in the investigation (as far as the public knows) and after leaving Oklahoma City he went to work at Logan Airport in Boston, which is where all 3 flights from 9/11 were launched.

Moussaoui and Atta would later use this same hotel, even requesting the same room according to the owner of the hotel. * I don't really like using %@*ing Bill O'Reilly as a source here, but I am shocked he even let this guy on his show. You can google for more credible info. *

Tickets for Flight 93 were purchased at a computer terminal in Bizzell Library at the University of Oklahoma. These tickets were purchased using Nick Berg's student logon. *Berg supposedly had given Zacharias Moussaoui access to his laptop while on a bus ride to Max Westheimer airport.*

http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/Northeast/05/13/berg.encounter/
Max Westheimer is where Moussaoui and Mohamed Atta were taking flight lessons to "train" for 9/11. Nick Berg, you may remember, was later found beheaded in Iraq, and a video was published onto the internet. However, *Nick Berg's parents were contact by FBI who claimed that they had their son in custody, Berg's parents even filed a suit in Federal Court to release their son.*

(http://www.infowars.com/the-wikileaks-war-logs-and-the-nick-berg-case/)

He was found dead days later. In the video, he is dressed in an orange jumpsuit given to detainees of American torture camps.

Zacharias Moussaoui and Mohamed Atta were given funds from an electric wire from an Al-Qaeda cell in Hamburg, Germany to fund their flight school. *David Edger was working as the Chief of Station in Berlin, and by his own admission was working to recruit informers and was actively monitoring the Hamburg Cell of "Al-Qeada"* (http://www.historycommons.org/entity.jsp?entity=david_edger_1). Edger went to work at the University of Oklahoma, in Norman, whose [President is David Boren, former U.S. Senator and longest serving Chairman of the Select Committee on Intelligence.](http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_L._Boren) David Boren is a former Skull & Bones member, and very good friends with George Tenet, the Director of the CIA during 9/11, and was a Senior Director for the National Security Council prior to that. He became Deputy Director of the CIA two months after the Murrah Bombing in Oklahoma City.

Terry Nichols was making numerous trips to the Philippines. I have, as yet, been unable to identify anyone of note other than [Ramzi Yousef](http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramzi_Yousef) that he encountered, but he was obviously given outside funds in order to pay for these trips. Ramzi Yousef is a nephew to Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, and is currently serving a life sentence for the '93 bombing of the WTC and the planning of the Bojinka Plot, which involved among other things, killing the Pope and flying a hijacked aircraft into the CIA HQ. [According to FBI informant Emad Salem, the FBI was going to intercept the WTC bomb and use a "harmless powder" to neutralize the explosive.](http://whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/OK/wtcbomb.html)

[There were multiple informants in Elohim City.](http://law2.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials/mcveigh/moreconspirators.html) Notable in this group is Andreas Strassmeir, a German military officer who came to Oklahoma to be involved in the White Supremacist movement in the US. There's not a ton of info on this character, and there is some conflicting information. But I can't help notice yet another Germany connection, who we all know the US uses to do some dirty work.

All of this is factual, I have FOIA requests and responses to back up everything I've said.

Last edited:

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
now is the point where you say things like "OH LOL SKULL AND BONES"

but think again; IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU OR I THINK THAT STUFF MATTERS.

it
matters
to
them

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
if you can't connect the dots between the new "revelation" of the recent leak of a saudi "student" meeting with two hijackers; NOT EVEN TO THE POINT OF STRAIGHT UP PURCHASING THEIR TICKETS FOR THEM, you won't see it.

DEvEh1s.png

note these aren't my schizo writings; they are the notes of the LEO that sat in the FBI briefing and took them. you guys have NO IDEA because the point is i have this information and I HAVE NO IDEA BUT I KNOW OFFICIAL NARRATIVE IS A LIE.

that means you know less. that means when you demand proof, i can just laugh. i have proof. you can find it too if you want. ask the librarian at bizzell LOL. ask nick be-OH WAIT. ask the OU kaboomer. remember him? can't ask him.

Junk Yard Dog

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
And what if I watch it? Then what? Am I supposed to have some life-changing epiphany? I'm not going to watch it for a lot of reasons...not the least of which is IT'S NOT GOING TO CHANGE ANYTHING. I don't need to waste 90 mins of my life to know that. Maybe you do.
The more I read of your comments the more I've come to a conclusion you are a liberal, and you are frightened that you might hear something that just collapses your idealism. The opening statements in the film would scare you enough to perhaps want to change your panties.
Liberalism is a closed mind disease.

Latest posts

Top Bottom