2010 Osa Silencer Shoot!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sdalover

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I always wondered what the actual sound is like vs. the movies. I always wondered how they are attached. Was there a different recoil. And a bunch of other things that I'm sure this great event idea could probably answer.
Please include me for USSA meetup.

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had a moment to speak with USSA and had VERY good news from them. I have a little more planning with Major on the phone and it looks like this will be a GO!!!!!

Looking at the end of June... How does that work for everyone???

Also, How big of a turnout do you think we are looking at? I'm kinda thinking 50 or more OSA peeps by just looking at the responses and then at least another 20 that I have told about. The shoot will be open to anyone who wants to come and as far as I am concerned the more the merrier. I'd also like to get some LEO's to come out. The more aware they are the better it is for us.

Also..... Any people who REALLY know what they are doing and know a little about NFA want to volunteer for range safety????

MAJOR PLEASE CALL ME WHEN YOU GET A CHANCE!!!!!

Wall

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a moment to speak with USSA and had VERY good news from them. I have a little more planning with Major on the phone and it looks like this will be a GO!!!!!

Looking at the end of June... How does that work for everyone???

Also, How big of a turnout do you think we are looking at? I'm kinda thinking 50 or more OSA peeps by just looking at the responses and then at least another 20 that I have told about. The shoot will be open to anyone who wants to come and as far as I am concerned the more the merrier. I'd also like to get some LEO's to come out. The more aware they are the better it is for us.

Also..... Any people who REALLY know what they are doing and know a little about NFA want to volunteer for range safety????

MAJOR PLEASE CALL ME WHEN YOU GET A CHANCE!!!!!

I'm not qualified for range safety, but I'd be willing to help out any other way needed.

MAJ MALFUNCTION

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just to give ya'll an idea of how FRICKIN' AWESOME this will be, here's a short list of the weapons and cans that I'll have there:

AVAILABLE TO SHOOT/DEMO:

.22:

CANS:
-AAC Pilot
-AAC Prodigy
-Silencerco Sparrow
-SRT Integral 10/22
-SWR Warlock
-SWR Spectre
-Tactical Innovation TAC65
-YHM Mite

HOST WEAPONS:
-Walther P22 (x2)
-Ruger MkIII (w/4.5" PacLite barrel)
-CZ Kadet (on PO1 frame)
-Ruger 10/22
-Remington 504T
-Beretta 21A

9mm:

CANS:
-AAC Ti-Rant 9
-Gemtech Multimount
-Silencerco Osprey 9
-SWR Trident 9
-Thompson Machine Poseidon
-YHM Cobra 9 M2

HOST WEAPONS:
-Glock 19 (x2)
-Glock 17
-Glock 26
-S&W M&P 9 (x2)
-H&K P7M8

.45:

CANS:
-AAC Ti-Rant 45
-Silencerco Osprey 45
-SWR HEMS-II
-YHM Cobra 45

HOST WEAPONS:
-Glock 21SF
-H&K 45
-H&K 45 compact
-KRISS Super V SMG

4.6mm:

CANS:
-AAC MP7-SD

HOST WEAPONS:
-HK MP7A1

5.56mm:

CANS:
-AAC M4-1000
-AAC M4-2000
-AAC SPR/M4
-KAC QDSS-NT4
-SWR A2-RA (hopefully)
-YHM Phantom QD

HOST WEAPONS:
-Noveske Switchblock (12.5")
-LWRC M6A3 (12.7")
-KAC SR15E3 (16")
-HK 416 (10.4")
-HK 416 (14.5")
-HK G36C
-Steyr Tactical Elite
-M249 SAW (para configuration)

7.62mm:

CANS:
-AAC 762-SD
-YHM Phantom QD

ON DISPLAY ONLY (not available to shoot):
-Accuracy International AW50 w/AAC Cyclops
-Accuracy International AW338 w/AAC Titan
-CheyTac M200 (.408) w/Quicksilver .408 titanium
-DTA SRS w/AAC Titanium Titan

For most peeps this may literally be a "once in a lifetime" opportunity to see, hear and use this many cans/host weapons in one place at one time.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I will be in North Carolina June 14th thru the 20th working the Carolina Cup IDPA match and June 12th is our regular monthly IDPA match at USSA, so the weekend of June 19-20 would work best for me.

I am a member of the USSA volunteer competition staff and a Safety Officer Instructor for IDPA. I could probably wrangle up another Safty Officer or two to help with running the line. How many shooting bays are you planning to use?

Maj., do you plan to lay on some Alabama Special K ammo for the 9mm shooters? If so, I'd like to order some from you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom