2013-14 Deer Season Success

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Awesome buck Rusty! That's a beast.

I'm thinking the right ear needs to go forward so he looks more on attention? Is that what your seeing?

Thank you Dennis! It is a bad picture angle. He has a workbench that I had to try and stretch an arm out over to take a picture. It is mounted for a pedestal mount with a slight right turn, but with the room I have at the moment it will just go on the wall. Someday, I would like to build a small wild scene to put in the corner and display the mount in.

I am looking at some small pivoting arms at the moment to hang him on the wall with so that he can be turned which ever way looks best. The back of the mount will be finished with leather instead of the basic wood.

makeithappen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sure is awesome to see these bucks coming back to life after the season. Love having seen the initial kill pics and the finished product. Congrats again on a monster.

Sticky Stokes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dang....you should have let him walk, another year and he would have really been something! LOL..........Beautiful buck Bassin, what a stud.....he will look great on the wall, you guys and your quick taxidermist turnaround are killing me.

r00s7a

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah right. His voicemail is full, so can't even leave one. Won't answer his phone. Left him a msg on Facebook once and got "my dog died, been sick, blah blah blah" excuse, and has not answered since. Quite the businessman.

Latest posts

Top Bottom