2016 North Canadian Outdoors Calling Contest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarcusR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here is our flyer for this year. Lots of ways to win good money this year.
2016_Flyer Page 001.jpg

MarcusR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We will be paying out places 1-5 and then we have side pots as well. Big dog and Little dog will pay 1st and 2nd this year. Amount of payouts is determined by the number of teams that get into the contest.

DEER 24/7

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
We will be paying out places 1-5 and then we have side pots as well. Big dog and Little dog will pay 1st and 2nd this year. Amount of payouts is determined by the number of teams that get into the contest.

Ok what will be the percentage of the total entry fees paid out. If I am paying $150 entry fee I would like some kind of idea what I would be winning

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for the offer dusty ! I have two guys who want me to join them just not sure if I'll have the day off.

Sent from NSA wire tapped device.

MarcusR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok what will be the percentage of the total entry fees paid out. If I am paying $150 entry fee I would like some kind of idea what I would be winning

We pay back all of the money less the fee's it takes to run the contest to the 1st -5th places. We are not a fundraiser contest. Hope this helps answer your questions. You are more than welcome to call me at any time. To help explain better over the phone. Marcus 405-409-0651

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What a great contest. We killed five and didn't place. The winning team killed 13 and two Bobcats. A pile of coyotes where killed. Congrats too the winners !

Sent from NSA wire tapped device.ImageUploadedByTapatalk1454826532.007392.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom