You old guys ... 🥰🥰🥰

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
She probably just goes there for nails and food.

Kind of like the Red Dog burger and fries.

Exactly. 😉 And it was Quail. My pain doc is up by Mercy. I wanted to hit the book store too but **** me if I didn't get one hell of a headache about a half hour after I finished eating. Somebody got carried away with the MSG I think. Or maybe the weather. Or maybe because I was chauffeuring Scott everywhere yesterday. Probably the trifecta. I was having trouble seeing when I pulled into the driveway -- maybe an hour after I posted my thread.

Whatever causes it, I FINALLY got it to break a little while ago. *******. Oof and all that ****. And people are worried about me taking an extra Percocet. 🙄🙄🙄 Which I wouldn't take until I got home. A huge part of the reason I wound up so bad off. But I'm not popping a pill and then having some idiot on their phone plow into me. Be just my luck. 🤷 Lol

When a doctor tells you you are better off staying "in front" of the pain instead of trying to "catch up" to it they are NOT joking. Thing is you have to be mature enough to understand pain management is NOT pain ELIMINATION. And it's certainly not about any "buzz". Ok ... I'll get off my high horse now. 🤦😁😉

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I dunno about stealthy but you give good hugs. 🥰🥰🥰

yes-maam-thomas.gif

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have inadvertently started something of a ritual ...

Every month when I go to pain management I then skip on over to the Mall, get my nails done and then have a General Tso chicken with noodles, an egg roll and a Diet Coke. Then it's back to reality, oop there goes Rabbit ... 🤷

Anyway, today there were a couple of old guys having Charlie's subs at the table next to me -- talking about work, life, the weather, the state of affairs, how it breaks their hearts young girls don't know their worth and think they have to be half naked to get anyone's attention and then conversely how young boys think they have to let girls mistreat them in order to have a "relationship".

I mean I wasn't TRYING to eavesdrop ... Just me trying to read on Kindle and hearing bit and pieces here and there.

In case that was any of you guys, I just want to say thank you -- thank you for trying, for being concerned, for caring what kind of world y'all leave behind. Because, yes, it won't be our problem when we are napping with the earthworms ... But still ... It's sweet to know y'all actually do care about something besides guns and fishing and FJB and all the other **** we piss and moan and argue about from time to time. 😘
I have always said if you want to solve the world's problems, visit a farmer's coffee clutch at the local Co-op or donut shop any given morning.

Latest posts

Top Bottom