2019 F250 Death Wobble

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I didn't watch the clip yet. On my 1996 Land Rover it was what is called the panhard rod bushing mounting point to the frame. The holes were elongated, so I replaced the mounting points (flat washers) to the frame and that cured it. A good way to find this type of problem is have someone turn the steering wheel back and forth while you watch all the parts under the front end for movement.

CC379

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
before you spend a bunch of money on a front end rebuild inspect your front tires maybe try swapping your rear tires to the front, could be the pothole broke some threads in your tire casing

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Guess I was lucky with my '04 F-350, had 260,000 on it and never had those issues. You would think Ford would have that figured out by now especially for what the damn things cost. I ran 285's on mine with a leveling kit and had to change sway bar links and leaf spring bushings in it once but it drove great.
Because you had leaf springs up front :)

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That’s a very informative video. I guess I’ve been lucky, because I’ve had 5 Ford Super Duty’s since 2005 and never had any front end issues. I have the dealership check the trac bar on my 2011 F250 every oil change, and at 200k, it’s still good. :thumb:

The Achilles tendon on all my Fords has been the cab mount bushings. I’ve had to replace those mothers between 75 and 100k on every truck.

Latest posts

Top Bottom