2021 Deer Chatter/Pics/Excuses

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jared

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
East side update: Monday of muzz, target buck at feed 3pm. Friday 440p target buck intercepted and didnt make it to the feed. Story and pics to come another day.
Sunday10-31, nuther target at feed 20 min after dark. Today hes back 20 minutes before dark. Had the time but wind was wrong so didnt go.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man I left a long time ago when Yukon Glocker was made an admin. Since then FB groups kind of pushed the Internet forums aside. I honestly never would have guessed this place was still alive and running like it is. I’m kind of excited to see it is!
The last administrator was working hard to do this forum in, but I think it will survive now with dlbleak…maybe. :anyone:

LittleLoggie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A1753569-D747-4804-9C77-41EDABFB3362.jpeg
DE6B0B4E-D1FF-4BAF-8591-DB48ACD88BE1.jpeg

I don’t have FB or know this guy. Hopefully blocked out as much info as I could.

someone I works with knows him, Thought y’all would like to see this donkey!

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
View attachment 231907View attachment 231908

I don’t have FB or know this guy. Hopefully blocked out as much info as I could.

That appears to be an incredible buck, but it’s always hard to tell when they’re held out three foot in front of the person. There’s nothing for perspective. :anyone:

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
View attachment 231907View attachment 231908

I held that rack in my hands. It is just green scored but it is not a George Moore scam score. It should be over 200 after drying.

What is amazing to me is how light in weight it felt compared to say a 165" rack I also held in my hands.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I held that rack in my hands. It is just green scored but it is not a George Moore scam score. It should be over 200 after drying.

What is amazing to me is how light in weight it felt compared to say a 165" rack I also held in my hands.
That’s interesting you say that, because I’ve noticed that white/light colored racks generally aren’t as heavy (weight wise) as dark racks. All I can think of is some kind of mineral deficiency. By the size of that rack, I don’t think it would be a calcium deficiency. :anyone:

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I see the Final Descent guys while traveling around Edmond. Usually give them a honk or a wave. Are these guys part of the FD crew?

Latest posts

Top Bottom