2021 Deer Chatter/Pics/Excuses

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, it started out in the mid 40’s by the river, and it’s now in the mid 80’s. I think even my belt buckle is sweating at this point, but I’m here. I got in the stand almost an hour and a half ago, and evidently, the deer aren’t fond of this heat either. I was seriously considering following my son’s example from a couple days ago and hunting in my boxers tonight, but for everyone’s benefit, I kept my pants on. According to the solunar chart, 6:08-7:08 is the minor movement and in bold print for some reason. I’m praying that means something big is coming out this evening. :anyone:

GnometownHero

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had permission to hunt a ranch on Cimarron and was with the rancher, long time friend, putting up game cameras Saturday morning, came back to ranch house for lunch and his wife told me NO HUNTING! We are NOT about that.
Went out, took down all the cameras, looked at my pussywhipped friend knowing he was going to get a hard time when we were gone. Damn that sucks.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah they don't pay attention to the "Turn around don't Drown" signs lol. I've seen them swim it bank full more than once.
Back around 10 years ago in our area to hunt, I have pics of does neck deep swimming across my wheat field after getting 18" of rain in two days.
Deer don't care.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Back around 10 years ago in our area to hunt, I have pics of does neck deep swimming across my wheat field after getting 18" of rain in two days.
Deer don't care.
I’ve seen this…., but I had never seen them swim a swollen fast running river. Evidently, it’s all the same to them. :anyone:
ED545E88-77D0-4D0C-9774-69C32E890863.jpeg

AF3353C8-A8D7-4E1C-9861-83593CA465CF.jpeg

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I had permission to hunt a ranch on Cimarron and was with the rancher, long time friend, putting up game cameras Saturday morning, came back to ranch house for lunch and his wife told me NO HUNTING! We are NOT about that.
Went out, took down all the cameras, looked at my pussywhipped friend knowing he was going to get a hard time when we were gone. Damn that sucks.

Yeah, the less everyone knows that doesn't need to know, is usually the best policy lol.

radarmonkey

Let's go Brandon
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Whoa. You'd think he'd have known he was married to a whack job and not have wasted your time. Did they recently buy the land? Had you hunted it before? Did she used to be agreeable?

Latest posts

Top Bottom