.22 ammo at Dunhams sports in shawnee

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i know there are some that bad mouth Remington thunderbolts but I have never had a problem with them. Duhnams sports just opened up and they have a bunch of bricks of the thunderbolts for $29.99 a brick. They were on sale yesterday for $24.99. That is the cheapest I have found a brick since new town happened. They have a few more brands and the prices on those weren't bad either. But Remington is the only bulk. Limit two bricks.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
i know there are some that bad mouth Remington thunderbolts but I have never had a problem with them. Duhnams sports just opened up and they have a bunch of bricks of the thunderbolts for $29.99 a brick. They were on sale yesterday for $24.99. That is the cheapest I have found a brick since new town happened. They have a few more brands and the prices on those weren't bad either. But Remington is the only bulk. Limit two bricks.
What did you think about the store? I haven't been there yet.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What did you think about the store? I haven't been there yet.
It was nice. Really weird seeing that kind of store in the old Sears area. I didn't look at anything other than the gun and ammo section. Some of the prices were decent and some were ridiculous. They had wolf wpa .223 for $9.99 for 20. To me that is way too high. But then again, I never see that particular kind anywhere other than the net. I am gonna go back and really look it over good. The guy at the gun counter said they are supposed to get more guns and stuff. Didn't see any magpul stuff which I thought was weird.

pcolaboy

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was nice. Really weird seeing that kind of store in the old Sears area. I didn't look at anything other than the gun and ammo section. Some of the prices were decent and some were ridiculous. They had wolf wpa .223 for $9.99 for 20. To me that is way too high. But then again, I never see that particular kind anywhere other than the net. I am gonna go back and really look it over good. The guy at the gun counter said they are supposed to get more guns and stuff. Didn't see any magpul stuff which I thought was weird.
Jump on all that 6 cent 22 LR you can get, wish it was closer to me, just bought a new Kimber 1911, & the 22 LR converseion kit, I'm going to put some plinging ammo through it.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I went back with the family this past weekend to really look it over good. I seriously don't see how this place will make it. Almost everything they sell is higher than anywhere else. Yet they claim they have the lowest price. I spoke to an older man when I was looking at the guns and ammo and he said that the prices were ridiculous. I agreed. He said the same thing about it not making it. Another reason I am mad that Shawnee didn't get an academy. The city government here are a bunch of morons for making it so hard for businesses to come here. The ones that usually do are ones like Dunhams. When I was looking at the pistols they had a smith and Wesson shield 9mm that was $479. Only $100 more than everywhere else. It's a joke. No wonder the two times I have been no one is at the gun area except maybe a couple of people. And they ain't buying anything. Another let down for our city.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I wasn't impressed with the place. High prices with ignorant employees in the gun department. Nothing new as far as sporting goods stores go.

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks like Academy part duh. Their flyer is mainly high margin stuff like clothes. I'm all about supporting the LGS, but they ain't L.

Latest posts

Top Bottom