22 Ammo for Years

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Revolvers4Life

S&W Collector
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One of my dads old friends reached out the other day. Him and his wife are moving to North Carolina to live closer to their kids. They were getting rid of a ton of stuff, sold off most of his guns since he doesn’t get to the range much anymore. Told me he had found some 22 ammo in the back of his closet and that if I wanted it to come take it because they didn’t want to move it across county.

Figured it was maybe a couple hundred rounds, mainly went over to wish them luck and say bye, nope it was a whole box full of old Federal lighting bricks. 22 bricks of 500 each or 11,000 rounds. Tried to give him some cash for it but he wouldn’t take it. I’m not too big on shooting 22, all I have is a Ruger 10/22 and Smith 617, might have to find something else to pick up to start shooting some of this

7B3A3840-D854-4FF1-AB3D-55E331BD3C53.jpeg

19E0F1BB-661A-41DC-8C14-7D0BA3F9A8B9.jpeg

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One of my dads old friends reached out the other day. Him and his wife are moving to North Carolina to live closer to their kids. They were getting rid of a ton of stuff, sold off most of his guns since he doesn’t get to the range much anymore. Told me he had found some 22 ammo in the back of his closet and that if I wanted it to come take it because they didn’t want to move it across county.

Figured it was maybe a couple hundred rounds, mainly went over to wish them luck and say bye, nope it was a whole box full of old Federal lighting bricks. 22 bricks of 500 each or 11,000 rounds. Tried to give him some cash for it but he wouldn’t take it. I’m not too big on shooting 22, all I have is a Ruger 10/22 and Smith 617, might have to find something else to pick up to start shooting some of this

View attachment 323096
View attachment 323097
nice haul

Revolvers4Life

S&W Collector
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom