.22 for a happy kid

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a box of Remington, 225 rounds, that I'm willing to give to a parent that would like to take a kiddo shooting this weekend. Need to meet me tomorrow at my work in edmond between 8-4, or I 40 and mustang road at 5ish. Please don't ask for this if you have 5000+ rounds stashed away, I want this to go to a kid that can really use it and will enjoy it. All I ask in return is a pic of the happy kiddo!! PM or text me at 405-664-3917.

twocan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a box of Remington, 225 rounds, that I'm willing to give to a parent that would like to take a kiddo shooting this weekend. Need to meet me tomorrow at my work in edmond between 8-4, or I 40 and mustang road at 5ish. Please don't ask for this if you have 5000+ rounds stashed away, I want this to go to a kid that can really use it and will enjoy it. All I ask in return is a pic of the happy kiddo!! PM or text me at 405-664-3917.

Ill match your 225 to a local stillwater ftf.

JacobDaddy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
piston10 - As a father of a 9 year old boy that just got his first 22LR rifle, I want to thank you for doing this. We were able to get 300 rounds at Walmart this morning in Yukon (see the Thank You! thread in the Ammo section for details) and he will be able to shoot again, but this will only be the second time since he got the rifle in January. It is frustrating to have to try and find ammo just to feed his love for shooting. I pray that you make some little one very happy!

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
piston10 - As a father of a 9 year old boy that just got his first 22LR rifle, I want to thank you for doing this. We were able to get 300 rounds at Walmart this morning in Yukon (see the Thank You! thread in the Ammo section for details) and he will be able to shoot again, but this will only be the second time since he got the rifle in January. It is frustrating to have to try and find ammo just to feed his love for shooting. I pray that you make some little one very happy!

Your thread is what inspired me!

ChaseOK

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I will do the same for anyone in the Duncan or Lawton area.
Need more of this to keep the youth shooting and enjoying the family sport that we all grew up and love!

Tiger20

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
As a father of twin boys, I want to thank you gentlemen for what you are doing. It is refreshing to see a thread like this with all of the ridiculous over pricing that is going on. Thank you so much

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
[Broken External Image]

My 10-year-old and 6-year-old take the .22 gear up to the Happy Hollow gun range last month. Zeb, the 6-year-old, shot both my 10/22 rifle and Ruger Mk II pistol for the first time that day. Talk about a happy kid. We boys had a blast, to be sure.

Great offer Piston and Can. Props to you guys.

Latest posts

Top Bottom