.22 long rifle should no longer be for sale in the classifieds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nos8ed

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dude, go down to walmart and you'll find a bin full of bargain movies from the thirties. The guy was just trying to make a living, kill the bad guy, kiss the girl have a happy ending. What is your problem with this?

In case it hasn't been said, make sure to kiss the girl before the "happy ending". Not after. I guess one could kiss the girl, have a happy ending, then kill the bad guy?

saltydecimator

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
what will fix this is the gun companies not selling .22 guns anymore... once it starts eating into their profits they will find a solution. as in, gee, limit you from 3 to 1 box at walmart. 1 box per household, 1 per week etc.... very simple, prob is the gun show flippers have to make money on something (cause their guns arent sellin)(casue they overpriced) so they gotta pay for that table somehow... dont get me wrong, free market let it rawk, but this is not free, when only the same middleman are scavenging every round its bs. also saw 1400 rd buckets at wannemachers for $250. people were lined up to give em there money. sure sign of the apocalypse...

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh, is that your butt?:angry3::police2::preocc:
I'm not even qualified to post in the classifieds, but I'm sure you guys will be able to come up with something.
As long as they are selling their .22lr for what I consider a fair price their won't be any prollum Iggy.
Otherwise, the self appointed OSA price vigilantes will intervene in the market process and right that wrong.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you don't like the price, don't buy it. If somebody else does, that's his business.

I don't know about y'all, but I've got enough of my own business to mind without worrying about what other people are buying and selling stuff for.

That said, I have over 15,000 rounds of .22, and will sell it for $16/500 to anyone who comes to an Oklahoma Appleseed if they need it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom