• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

.22 Short

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duncandl

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 94.7%
18   1   0
Duncandl, I need to check one of my Dad's .22 rifles and see if it shoots shorts. If not, I may have a partial box you can have.
That would be awesome! I’m not needing/looking for much and I will gladly compensate you.

I did put a few boxes in my cart from Midway and I appreciate that link, I was hoping to just drop in here locally and pick some up. I’ve never ordered ammo online but I think that’s about to change.

Dave

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
That would be awesome! I’m not needing/looking for much and I will gladly compensate you.

I did put a few boxes in my cart from Midway and I appreciate that link, I was hoping to just drop in here locally and pick some up. I’ve never ordered ammo online but I think that’s about to change.

Dave
I have ordered directly from CCI and from SGAmmo.com on several occasions over the years. Never had a problem.

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Duncandl, I need to check one of my Dad's .22 rifles and see if it shoots shorts. If not, I may have a partial box you can have.
Well, got some good news and some not so good news. Good news is I'm not losing my mind and I do have a partial box. Not so good news is the count! You're welcome to those 3. :)
22short.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom