.22WMR In Stock!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tulsacrittergetter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For everyone who is looking for .22 mag ammo, Academy has some in stock on their website RIGHT NOW.....only $11.99 / box. That's the best deal I've seen in a very, very long time.

http://www.academy.com/shop/pdp/win...cketed-hollow-point-ammunition#repChildCatid=

Screen Shot 2017-02-02 at 11.17.48 AM.png

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Academy in Enid has had some on the shelf every time I've been in there. It's on a end cap down low away from the rest of the ammo.

tulsacrittergetter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Academy in Enid has had some on the shelf every time I've been in there. It's on a end cap down low away from the rest of the ammo.

I don't understand Academy. I stop by there on my way home from work at least 4-5 times each week....just to see what they have on sale. they always have the best deals on ammo. Anyway, they NEVER NEVER NEVER have 22mag on the shelf, and when I ask the people working the gun counter, they always tell me the same thing: "we try to get it, but it's just impossible to get in the store." And here you tell me that the Academy in Enid has it. Liars! They probably haven't even tried to order any for the Tulsa store. They just want to punish me.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Tulsacrittergetter, if you want me to get some for you until we can meet up, let me know how much of what kind you want.

Latest posts

Top Bottom