3" #4 Buck in X-Full RemChoke

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cedar Creek

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's armadillo season here in SW Oklahoma, and I'm blessed with a rooted up lawn area already. My shotgun is a Remington 870 Express 3" Turkey Special with a 21" barrel I bought new in 1991; I have been using a modified choke tube and Remington #4 buckshot with good results, but I'm thinking of going to a tighter choke for a little more range. I could order a full choke tube, but I have the extra-full turkey choke- has anyone shot buckshot in the extra-full tube before?

Thanks!

Cedar Creek

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's armadillo season here in SW Oklahoma, and I'm blessed with a rooted up lawn area already. My shotgun is a Remington 870 Express 3" Turkey Special with a 21" barrel I bought new in 1991; I have been using a modified choke tube and Remington #4 buckshot with good results, but I'm thinking of going to a tighter choke for a little more range. I could order a full choke tube, but I have the extra-full turkey choke- has anyone shot buckshot in the extra-full tube before?

Thanks!

Cedar Creek
Get Federal Flight control and use a light modified choke.

Latest posts

Top Bottom