3 bags of candies are gone.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RetCapt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a lil boy come to the door and ask for a glass of water! He was about 3 or 4; I told him I'd close the door and bring him some water, just wait there.

When I gave him the water, he drained the glass like he'd crossed a desert!

:drink:

I got a look into his candy bag, and he'd eaten about 4 or 5 candies already! I suspect the chocolate made him thirsty! Didn't even say trick-or-treat, just asked nicely for water!

Poor kid, shoulda waited till he got home, chocolate goes better with milk, eh?

Ride Da Fire

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We had a couple young girls that were dressed like whore zombies. If their parents would have come to the door with them, I'd have given them a piece of my mind. Disgraceful.

There were 3 girls showed up at my door last year, I think they were high schoolers. I swear they dressed nothing different than a hooker. The best part was one of them smoke cigarette and asked for candy. I said wow after they left, bunch of weirdoes.

BluRaySS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
WOW! We stocked up for the 1st year at the cabin. I guess we are too far out to get kids. Had like 3 but they were REALLY happy with what we dumped in their bags.

I'm thinking mom and dad maybe not so much..... :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom