3 states have defunded planned parenthood.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
With some people, the most reasponsible decision they'll ever make is to abort a pregnancy. You still haven't adressed how you're going to care for half a million unwanted babies each year. What are you going to do with those kids?

There are many, many parents who are on waiting lists trying to adopt a child. Some even go overseas to find an infant. Most are willing to pay the bills to carry and deliver the child. I suspect the problem would not be as you envision.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There are many, many parents who are on waiting lists trying to adopt a child. Some even go overseas to find an infant. Most are willing to pay the bills to carry and deliver the child. I suspect the problem would not be as you envision.

Bullsh1t. Been there, done that. It's would be much worse than you can wrap your mind around. The reason people use private agencies is because they want infants and privacy. You can't get either with U.S. adoptions.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bullsh1t. Been there, done that. It's would be much worse than you can wrap your mind around. The reason people use private agencies is because they want infants and privacy. You can't get either with U.S. adoptions.

Okay - we are talking about infants here instead of abortion. So, I don't get your point. As far as privacy - that sounds easy to fix.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Okay - we are talking about infants here instead of abortion. So, I don't get your point. As far as privacy - that sounds easy to fix.

Do you know why infants aren't adopted out of state custody at the present time, because the process takes so long the kids are in Kindergarten by the time the process is complete.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why is birth control a sin? I know the Catholic Church teaches that but I don't agree. And, I am Catholic.

Why is the morning after pill a sin? You previously stated you wanted it banned, but you're OK with with "birth control pills"?

Do you know what the morning after pill contains and it's mechanism of action? Or are you just parroting bullcrap you hear in the news?

Man, you're all over the place. It's almost as if you haven't a clue what you're talking about, yet you want your rambling, incoherent thoughts to be laws. Are you a politician?

Latest posts

Top Bottom