3 years right down the crapper

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AirMech74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mag...I just saw this thread and read through it....dude, I'm sorry to hear what your going through. I went through something like this a few yrs back..man I was crushed, but I eventually got over it and met someone that I got along with even better...she gets me, and loves me unconditionally, and I feel like I have best friend with me 24-7...I'm gonna marry her in Oct. Keep your head up man...it will get better.

Now, enough of the mushy crap and go shoot, kill or blow something up....that will definatly make you feel better!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think so, too. And so does everyone that knows us, she even said herself that this might not be the end for us. We're still on speaking terms. This has been an upsetting breakup, but I wouldn't call it a bad breakup.

Same scenerio many years back with an actual marriage.
Proceed as if its over. If she changes her mind, she won't tell you about the other people she has seen and nor should you.

I never got back with the ex, but the next/current wife of 22 years has been a jewel.
We married for love, and not because she was pregnant.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
when someone say's they don't want you anymore,it is time to move on not hold to what might be. go on and forget her.going backwards never works

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think so, too. And so does everyone that knows us, she even said herself that this might not be the end for us. We're still on speaking terms. This has been an upsetting breakup, but I wouldn't call it a bad breakup.

Coughlin's law: Everything ends badly, otherwise it wouldn't end. :teach:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom