4th Annual North Canadian Coyote Calling Contest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tyson C.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
tick-tock-tick-tock...man i am itching!! this last weekend was prime!! i was so ready!

MarcusR--how many teams you have so far?

(mine goes in the mail tomorrow or if you have a paypal?)

MarcusR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You can show up the night before and pay. All that is required is the money and team members names, not all members have to be there. The other option is u can mail in your entry before this Saturday with all the same info.

MarcusR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok guys we are getting close. One big question that is always asked is the clip in the gun question. This year I have decided I am not going to make that an issue at my tournament. If you are legal there will be no issues, as long as u obey all state laws and wild life department laws u are ok. Having a clip in a gun does not make u call coyotes better or shoot better. This is a calling contest not a shooting contest, so as long as there is no shooting from the truck and all animals are called then u will be fine on the lie detector. Hope this help clear up some questions. See everyone soon.

Tyson C.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
^ so guys who use digital callers are they considered a ventriloquist act? (when i hear "calling contest" i think of hand calls)

:laughup:

who's name to put on the money order and name on address

the adress to mail to says: (who's name)

16745 SE 59th
Choctaw, OK 73020

DreamingMan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey guys and gals Sylvester Stallone says ARs are not used for hunting. Some of you may have to make alternative weapon choices.

http://movies.yahoo.com/blogs/movie...-action-stars-talk-gun-control-174952291.html
Stallone, who was a supporter of the 1994 “Brady Bill” which outlawed certain assault weapons, renewed his support of similar legislation, saying, “I know people get (upset) and go, ‘They're going to take away the assault weapon.’ Who needs an assault weapon? Like really, unless you're carrying out an assault. You can't hunt with it. Who's going to attack your house, a (expletive) army?”

Of course, I am being sarcastic and taking one sentence out his whole comment to try to make my point. My point being you CAN hunt with a AR. Many coyotes and hogs have learned the hard way.

Good luck next weekend!

Dreaming Man
:osu

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Everything is coming together nicely. I am excited! Marcus is doing great things. The rifle raffle proceeds this year will go to the Oklahoma Youth Hunting and Shooting Program. I have a team in the coyote calling contest as well.
Thank You Marcus!

Latest posts

Top Bottom