4th Annual North Canadian Coyote Calling Contest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

makeithappen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd love to get in on this, but don't have a call or predator hunting experience. If anything, I have a camera and have done quite a bit of filming for stuff on our website. Would like to team up with someone if they didn't mind...

Tyson C.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought 3 man was kind of odd but 4 seems a bit much???
If it was 4 man I'd break up into 2 two man teams and cover more ground

Three makes it nice because you can have one call and two shoot. Last year another buddy and I switched between stands on calling. The other guy shot the whole time because he does not know how to call. The caller could still shoot just made it easier to concentrate on calling sequence.

Four I can understand the issue for too many. I just did not want to have a extra guy film last year and make somebody mad because we had FOUR guys even though he would have been behind the camera.

Makeithappen your more than welcome to join us...if you don't mind the drive up..I'll cover your food and gas if that helps.

makeithappen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think that could be arranged sir. Thank you for the offer! Always nice to get footage plus watching others who have had success would be invaluable.

Tyson C.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think that could be arranged sir. Thank you for the offer! Always nice to get footage plus watching others who have had success would be invaluable.

As the time gets a little closer we will work out a plan.

Just got in from today's hunt and bagged a mangy female... so we are warming up ;-)

MarcusR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have the flyer complete. I know that a rifle will be dontated this year instead of a hand gun for the raffle just dont know what caliber or make yet. That is all i am waiting on to post the flyer up. I have changed a few rules this year, one is the cats are only worth 1.1 points instead of 2 points this way its just the tie breaker and not game winner. also check in time will be 8:30, hope this helps to draw in more teams. I will have it on here today along with my facebook no matter what. Thanks for all the comments and hope to have more teams this year than last.

If anyone would like to get a little advertising for their company then please let me know. You can dontate a price and make this happen.

MarcusR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
4th Annual.jpg

Here is the flyer. I can email or mail it to anyone that would like one. If you know of any where to put it up around your town please let me know and I can get one to you.

MarcusR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks like this might be a bigger year than last with teams, door prizes, and food as well. If anyone has questions feel free to call at anytime. Thanks to everyone that has donated a prize already. I will update soon with what has been donated and who has donated as well.

Our raffle gun this year will be a Tactical Mossburg .22 in Camo. Thanks to Sooner State Pawn for the great raffle gun.

Latest posts

Top Bottom