4th Gen Glock 22

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

prdator

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just wanted to pass this on,
I got a 4th gen Glock 22 here a wile back and I'm really impressed with it..
probably have at least 500rds thought in ( not shot it much) but its run 100%.

It's very accurate and easy to manipulate. The new recoil spring really soaks up the recoil, everyone that has shot it agreed on this when we compared it side by side to a 3rd gen G22, or a 3rd gen G35.

I took it out to the range to do some work with it and turned in some of my best time yet. I did a 3x5 card drill at 8.5 yds from concealment, draw and put two rounds on the 3x5 card, most times were in the 1.9-2.1 with a low of 1.6 for both rounds, with all good hits.

Its a bit touchy to reload but with a bit of practice I got my slide lock reloads down to 1.5 -1.9 seconds and Im happy with that.

So if your thinking about one I'd get it.

Euclid

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Another endorsement here:

I'm a long time Glock guy and I am favorably impressed with the Gen 4 as well. I purchased a Gen4 G22 a few months ago and I have not had one stoppage in well over 1000 rounds fired, including a steel match earlier this month. The grip is better. The texture is better. The magazine release is better. It's just better, in my opinion.

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Another endorsement here:

I'm a long time Glock guy and I am favorably impressed with the Gen 4 as well. I purchased a Gen4 G22 a few months ago and I have not had one stoppage in well over 1000 rounds fired, including a steel match earlier this month. The grip is better. The texture is better. The magazine release is better. It's just better, in my opinion.
I got both a G17 and G22 Gen4 and I am very happy with both. They feel better, shoot better. It must be the new spring and grip.

Latest posts

Top Bottom