521 Miles in Four Days?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
WE don't, but the Democrats in power do, and they will probably do all they can to help it happen.

And, that Jorge goofball is out there saying that the Mexican authorities are serving as Trump's "police."

Jorge Ramos Defends Caravan - Calls Mexican Authorities Trump's Police

I could've gone the rest of my life without hearing his name again.

Mainly because I’d like to read it. That’s all

IG is more of a "stream of consciousness" type poster. He's far beyond sources or links and whatnot...

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Calling Pelosi a Communist is over the top? I guess those saying that haven't heard Schumer, Pelosi, maxine Waters, Cory Booker and others as they've made name-calling and false accusations a virtue lately. Then we have Obama running around like a chicken with it's legs cut off making intelligent remarks like, "If you want a more gentle party and things working more effectively, vote Democrat." I think the democrats have run out of steam and are tired and treading water like a Chihuahua.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
IG is more of a "stream of consciousness" type poster. He's far beyond sources or links and whatnot...
The thing you have to realize about Iggy is that he's either trying to get you to think or he's in it for the lulz--and usually some combination of the two. Once you realize that and start rolling with it, he's actually quite entertaining.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The thing you have to realize about Iggy is that he's either trying to get you to think or he's in it for the lulz--and usually some combination of the two. Once you realize that and start rolling with it, he's actually quite entertaining.

Are you actually IGsplaining me? :disappoin

Free Trapper

Repeat Offender
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1540181321864.png

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And reports are starting tonight of a second caravan heading for our border from El Salvador.
They only traveled 25 miles Monday. According to Fox News, its a 4 month walk to Tijuana which is their destination because commifornika is a sanctuary state.
Many starting out were wearing only flip flops or crocs. They are dropping out to foot issues.

Dave70968

In Remembrance 2024
Special Hen
Reaction score
And reports are starting tonight of a second caravan heading for our border from El Salvador.
They only traveled 25 miles Monday. According to Fox News, its a 4 month walk to Tijuana which is their destination because commifornika is a sanctuary state.
Many starting out were wearing only flip flops or crocs. They are dropping out to foot issues.
Poetic justice indeed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom