52nd Birthday ......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow.........7-10-1963.

Well I took the day off from work and I'm going to do "my thing"....(whatever that will be)......today.

Looking at the backside of me I have a lot to be thankful for!!!:hbd:

My wonderful wife....brother let me tell you what....she is my inspiration, my right hand, and my financial advisor.....and my therapist(that part is a little facetious).

I am so thankful for my life. Yes you read that correctly.....my life. Where I live, who I am, my education, my wife, my family and friends, my past and future.

Yeah, yeah.........I know I could get a little ethereal and high falutin' but I'll stay grounded. In only 52 years the places I have lived, people I have met, the things I have done....wow.

So today I'm just going to chill and enjoy. Clean the Yoder grill/smoker while drinking a little Sazerac rye whiskey. Lunch- grab a few buche tacos with a small bowl of Menudo....maybe go to H&H or Wilshire Guns? Swing by the Harley store or the Indian Motorcycle store? Langstons..new boots?? This evening smoke a nice Cuban Trinidad with a little George Dickel#12.

Tomorrow my wife has a party planned(really didn't want one) and dinner at Mahogany Steakhouse.

At 52, life is good and planned to get better.

Cheers...:sunbath:

Latest posts

Top Bottom