Whatcha got cookin' for Christmas?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rock Salt Prime Rib Roast, Au Gratin Potatoes, Garlic Green Beans, Glazed Carrots, and a Brussel Sprouts Salad. To be followed by Pecan and Buttermilk Pies.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just finished eating Prime rib off the Traeger, sautéed mushrooms n onions to pile on the beef, loaded mashed taters chased with punkin and cherry pie chased with nana puddin. Nap time...

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love hearing about all the traditions.

We went to the range and blasted a few hundred rounds, let the kids burn through a boatload of .22... got my pastrami smoking now, gotta do the bird later when we get back from church, I guess. I'm not feeling like messing with it just yet. lol

GUN DOG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got a leg of lamb deboned based with olive oil and herbs rolled going on smoker in the morning. What's your pastrami recipe love it never tried making my own. Please share or send a link

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm visiting with friends and family tomorrow, so I don't have to make breakfast or dinner, but I am taking apple streusel muffins (recipe to follow later, once I get it typed up) and molasses crinkles (which most people just know as my "ginger cookies").

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wife is tending her mom in the Hospital in Broken Arrow, and I came home for our traditional Christmas eve celebration on my side of the family. Since I didn't have time to do much of anything, it was Cheese dip with Blue and Gold Sausage and rotel, Chips and some deli sliced turkey breast and roast beef.
No big dinner tomorrow like we normally have done in the past.

Preacherman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We are celebrating tomorrow the 26th. I've got ribeyes in alegro marinade that will go on the smoker and also diced roasted potatoes. This will be my first time w/steaks on the smoker. Any inside advice?

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My first perfect turkey. I am so proud. :D :D :D

Turkey.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom