Food challenges

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IndVet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There's 6 or 7 of us at work that do this once in a while. Over the last few years we've done buffalo wings, tacos, chili dogs, and steak sandwiches. Like someone said earlier, one guy (not me) pretty much wins them all (though I'm usually second).

I was in Salt Lake City last year on a business trip and tried the Hellfire Challenge from Man vs Food. It involved smokin' hot sushi. There was only 14 pieces, but they were all covered in dried habanero powder. Wasn't fun, but I managed it since I love hot peppers.

870WingBlaster

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I LOVE it when Red Lobster does their endless shrimp. The last time that they did it my sister told me that there was no way I could out eat her boyfriend. He ate 80, and I polished off 120. I could have eaten more, but I could tell the wife was getting embarassed.

870WingBlaster

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That was another reason that we left. We had been there for about 90 minutes. It was in Tulsa. Three things that I can eat and eat and not get full: cereal, shrimp, chips and salsa

SoonerBorn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I LOVE it when Red Lobster does their endless shrimp. The last time that they did it my sister told me that there was no way I could out eat her boyfriend. He ate 80, and I polished off 120. I could have eaten more, but I could tell the wife was getting embarassed.

This made me lmao. Hilarious.

Latest posts

Top Bottom