7-11 Signs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bchandler02

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just wondering - has anyone ever contacted 7-11 about their signs? If so, what was their response?

The most concerning thing about them is their gross inconsistency in posting. Some stores 100% posted, some posted only at 1 entrance, and some not posted at all.

hrdware

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Haven't contacted them in awhile. They originally put the signs up when concealed carry first came out. As they wore out, they didn't replace them. They have now decided to post them again and are making their way around to their stores. No more morning 7-11 stops for me. Guess I'll start going to Circle K or OnCue.

bchandler02

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Interesting. I am awaiting the Oncue at SW89th/Penn to open since they were receptive to my letter and removed their signs at other locations. I go there when I can, but don't go out of my way.

I'm mailing the letter to their corporate office here in OKC today. I'll provide a copy of it to anyone who would like to send one in. I wasn't able to find any online contact methods, so going with snail mail on this one.

7-11 Gun OK stores
Sooner Rd/SW89th - Not posted
SW89th/Walker - not posted
4th & Telephone (Moore) - reportedly not posted

Anti-Gun stores:
SW19th/Santa Fe (Moore)
NW12th/Santa Fe (Moore)

Basically, I'm just tired of stopping and it being a crap shoot of whether or not I can/will enter. Either ban them all so I know not to even bother stopping, or ban none of them.

(And yes, I know concealed=concealed and many people carry anyway, but I personally don't. If I want others to respect my right to carry, I will respect their right to ban and vote with my wallet.)

kinggabby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Haven't contacted them in awhile. They originally put the signs up when concealed carry first came out. As they wore out, they didn't replace them. They have now decided to post them again and are making their way around to their stores. No more morning 7-11 stops for me. Guess I'll start going to Circle K or OnCue.
Not always the case. Just went to 7-11 at SW 66th and Western and they had one on the north door that was gone and they have since put one on that door.

hrdware

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Interesting. I am awaiting the Oncue at SW89th/Penn to open since they were receptive to my letter and removed their signs at other locations. I go there when I can, but don't go out of my way.

I'm mailing the letter to their corporate office here in OKC today. I'll provide a copy of it to anyone who would like to send one in. I wasn't able to find any online contact methods, so going with snail mail on this one.

7-11 Gun OK stores
Sooner Rd/SW89th - Not posted
SW89th/Walker - not posted
4th & Telephone (Moore) - reportedly not posted

Anti-Gun stores:
SW19th/Santa Fe (Moore)
NW12th/Santa Fe (Moore)

Basically, I'm just tired of stopping and it being a crap shoot of whether or not I can/will enter. Either ban them all so I know not to even bother stopping, or ban none of them.

(And yes, I know concealed=concealed and many people carry anyway, but I personally don't. If I want others to respect my right to carry, I will respect their right to ban and vote with my wallet.)

4th and Telephone in Moore is posted.

Not always the case. Just went to 7-11 at SW 66th and Western and they had one on the north door that was gone and they have since put one on that door.

Yes, they have started to replace them. After concealed carry was passed, and those signs were starting to wear out, they didn't replace most of them. Now that open carry is around the corner, they are putting them all back up.

vicsinner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Noticed one at the big one on the Corner of Claussen and Constitution(how odd is that?) in Norman small sign at the bottom of the door where your eyes might look should you park in front of the door. It was a the usual circle slash with a specific handgun shape, kind of looked like a Jennings or Davis something cheap. Advance America also has a notice posted on their store on Main across from the Wine Cellar. I only noticed it on the one door of the 7-11, stopped at another one earlier in the day and didn't notice one there. Gonna start looking harder.

Latest posts

Top Bottom