7-11 Signs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hrdware

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why even look for a sign? It doesn't matter if it's posted or not, this isnt Texas. Keep it concealed and enter anyway.

Because I would rather patronize those establishments who don't care if I'm carrying in the first place. Besides I would rather not have to be the one that finds out how people will feel about me ignoring the business owners wishes if I were to be involved in an SD situation behind one of those signs.

bchandler02

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Because I would rather patronize those establishments who don't care if I'm carrying in the first place. Besides I would rather not have to be the one that finds out how people will feel about me ignoring the business owners wishes if I were to be involved in an SD situation behind one of those signs.

+1. I will support businesses that support my right whenever possible. And, just as I am asking them to support my right to carry, I will support their right to ban as well by not shopping there. It's a two way street.

C

CMS

Seen them up at every store I've been to (or driven by) in the last week or so. 44th/Council, 19th/Eastern (new Moore store), 4th/Telephone, 74th/Walker, 66th/Western.

jhat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The 7-11 at May and Hefner has had a gunbuster sticker on one door for a long time. Now both doors have the no gun signs. I carry anyway!

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I doubt they really care how many letters are written to them. They might answer to the universal language of $$$ but, as already demonstrated in the thread, the convenience factor seems to trump any objection.

bchandler02

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
For anyone keeping track and wondering the outcome, tomorrow makes 30 days since I sent the letter and they have not responded in any way. Makes me feel better that they haven't gotten a dime of my business during that timeframe either.

Latest posts

Top Bottom