8 months

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shooterdave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have not heard of a single person getting theirs back in less than 100 days in the last six months. I had to call OSBI for one of my students cause they kicked back the certificate I gave her saying that it wasn't worded properly. I guess the 150+ they processed before hers were flawed, too and they just didn't catch them! After talking to a lady examiner, I concluded that probably the issue was new examiners that didn't know what they were doing and didn't bother to read the 20 font Semi-Auto under their name and just sent it back. I went over my certificate with the lady on the phone and she couldn't find anything wrong with it. Fortunately, she gave me the info to send my students packet directly to her and took care of it personally in about two weeks.

Bigmak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got mine week before last here in Tulsa was at the 42 day mark , so things are speeding up here now that being said my background only covers Oklahoma. Pottawatomie and Tulsa counties all of which have records databases online. My name is not common at all and I have nothing beside traffic on my record since I was 18.

Latest posts

Top Bottom