80% off Dewalt tools and batteries..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Senator1947

Marksman
Reaction score
If the free or unordered item(s) comes by US mail (USPS) Federal law says it is yours to keep and you owe nothing. Now if I could just get someone to mail me that Subaru, I really need, but dang, the car is a mite over the PO limit of 70 lbs

GeneW

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeppers, a friend fell for the facebook scam ad for a Honda EU portable generator for $79.00 bucks. I told him it was a scam, he didn't believe it because there were many "people" saying they received it and it was great, etc. I told him those were not real people, they're fake reviews and comments. Unfortunately the ad was to pay through PayPal, so I assume he can not get back his $79 plus the shipping.

If it's too good to be true, and it's on the internet, well DUH!!!

Range Plunker

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sometime ago, I noticed an ad on Yahoo for Dewalt tools at a significant reduction in cost. After checking the fine print, I noticed the seller was from Florida. I checked the company, and the owner was listed as the single employee. I did not make a purchase. If I had, I would have paid by credit card and used their fraud reporting section--that is, if the seller never completed the sale.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw a similar deal like this a few months ago for Gretsh guitars. It was really, really tempting to risk $100 just IN CASE it might be for real... but weeks later, the "three day sale" was still going.

I emailed the REAL Gretsh Guitars to see if they knew about it. They never replied to my email, but they DID add me to their email list. So I didn't fall for the scam, but I scammed myself! :rollingla

Latest posts

Top Bottom