870/P229R group buy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirty Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mark emailed me back and said quote " sure we can do that". So I get the group price and just pay my shipping to come to Tulsa (BANG). I'm not sure how to copy and paste the list on my iPad so if someone will up date the list and put me on under Tulsa I would appreciate it. I'm emailing Mark now to get on the list for sure. I'm in for 4@$165 .

Norman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OKC
WINGMASTER total 55
J.W. Stephens (3)
T. Ludwig-Streak (1)
Zack Horner (10)
Brad Smith (2)
Norman (2)
Erick W (5)
Becker_atc (2)
J Ryan-Jwryan84. (1)
DanB (1)
Daddy-o (1)
Daniel gfercaks33 (1)
D Roffey (2)
1krr (2)
Knutsack (1)
Tommy (SoonerStatePawn) (20)
Prophet (1)
midman(1)

POLICE MAGNUM total 11
Zack Horner (10)
Daddy-o (1)

229R .40 E2

Tulsa

WINGMASTER (4)

Dirty Dave (4)
POLICE MAGNUM

229R .40 E2

Added Dirty Dave. Also, I might take another wingmaster if we can hit 100

Dirty Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks Norman.
I told Mark I was in for 4 @$165. But if we reach 100 I would be down for 6 @ $149. It would be awesome to give my Dad and brother one for Christmas. He said he would let me know a total with shipping when they came in.

BobBarker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
To reiterate, to participate in the group buy you must email [email protected] and let him know what you want and you are part of the OKSHOOTERS group buy. Then please add your name to our running list. This list will help me keep track of our totals to maximize our discount. Currently, we are at Wingmasters for $165 and Police Magnums for $295. You can have the gun shipped to any FFL that you want anywhere in the state. I am trying to see if there is any way to bundle shipping costs by sending all of the OKC guns with Tommy's shipment to sooner state pawn. I am not sure if that will happen or not. For now factor in his standard individual shipping charges of $20 for the first gun and $5 for each additional. When the time comes for payment, everyone will confirm their order with Mark and pay him individually. There is currently no stop date for the group buy.

All guns are 12g police trades. Mark thinks the barrels will be 18-20" with rifle sights. The wingmasters will be either wood or synthetic. Mark has bought such a large number as a lot that there will be variation in the guns. He is very easy to work with so if you have questions, just ask him.

Dirty Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is crazy how quickly Mark has responded to my emails. He is on top of his game. After looking around the website he has good deals on a lot of things. I sent him my full name and address, email address, and phone number. Hope this goes through. I'm excited!!! The gun scene has been kinda boring for the last couple of months.

MR.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have added my name.

OKC
WINGMASTER total 55
J.W. Stephens (3)
T. Ludwig-Streak (1)
Zack Horner (10)
Brad Smith (2)
Norman (2)