A bog thanks to Shannon putting on a great match!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

technetium-99m

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Shannon put on another winning match tonight!

The dark stage was cool beans for sure.

Many thanks oh match mistress!

Poop, I spelled big "bog" I can't spell, or do somple arithmetic for that matter,

GoldenBear

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

+1

The flashlight stage was very educational. I learned that the gun smoke may be more important than the fireball. I also learned that the flashlight is really good at lighting up all that gun smoke between you and the target. <-- [learned by observation]

I also need to practice more. Those far away targets are tough. And sometimes they're also pretty small! <--[learned by experience] :(

Mitch H.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No doubt! Shannon always puts on a creative and challenging match each month. This isn't by accident. A lot of time and effort goes into her match and it is greatly appreciated!

mmchambers06

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Why didn't you come? It was a good match. I bombed the two most important stages, but apparently so did everyone else.

The night stage was a nice touch. I did not realize how much smoke my reloads made. Really wish I had realized that before and I would've brought some FMJs.

Did olyeller shoot minor but get scored as maj or am I imagining things?

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Shannon put on another winning match tonight!

Many thanks oh match mistress!

Poop, I spelled big "bog" I can't spell, or do somple arithmetic for that matter,
I bet you did like the dark stage since you won it!
But seriously, you beat an A class shooter and a GM. Good job!

No doubt! Shannon always puts on a creative and challenging match each month. This isn't by accident. A lot of time and effort goes into her match and it is greatly appreciated!

I'm in 100% agreement with this.

Latest posts

Top Bottom