A Bunch of Ford Guys..................

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Torch Red Tulsan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought and early Bronco would be a 1966 to 1977.

Technically, you are correct.

My '76 after some upgrades on Thanksgiving

i250.photobucket.com_albums_gg262_TorchRedTulsan_Bronco_IMG_20131203_145400_156_zps3fbaffbb.jpg

Torch Red Tulsan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What all did you upgrade?

Rear bumper from Bailie Bilt, converted the Y tie rod and drag link to the T setup from Wild Horses, painted the fender flares, and scrubbed the crap out of the wheels to make them look like new. Wanted to take advantage of the nice weather.

Spent this weekend disassembling/reassembling the hubs, putting in new OEM knobs, and changing the fluid in the front axle. Have the track bar apart right now, waiting on new bushings after the Death Wobble nearly lived up to its name.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Rear bumper from Bailie Bilt, converted the Y tie rod and drag link to the T setup from Wild Horses, painted the fender flares, and scrubbed the crap out of the wheels to make them look like new. Wanted to take advantage of the nice weather.

Spent this weekend disassembling/reassembling the hubs, putting in new OEM knobs, and changing the fluid in the front axle. Have the track bar apart right now, waiting on new bushings after the Death Wobble nearly lived up to its name.

Nice! I put on a bailey built front bumper just before OCBR, my rear bumper doesn't match now but I like it too much to warrant the change. Haven't experienced the death wobble, and hope I don't ever! I still haven't put the hard top back on for the winter, lol.............seriously considering a soft top.

Latest posts

Top Bottom