A glitch in the matrix???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MR.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So, on this first morning of the Arctic cold snap we are experiencing, I looked out my front door & saw some snow on the ground & the wind blowing more snow down the street.
I pulled up the weather app on my phone to check the temp & wind speed.
My phone shows 4° with a wind chill of -21°. & then show a high of 40° today. (I'm like, naw, that can't be right) I look at the Hourly forecast & look at the whole day, & it shows nothing above 6° today. Then I look at the 7 day forcast & it too show's a high of 40° today.
A glitch in the matrix my wife said.
Then she looked at her phone & she has a different weather app than me & hers says a high of 39° today, until she looks at the Hourly & nothing over 6°.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
The high temp was just after midnight sorry to kill the glitch theory
yep, when i opened a new tab on the browser this morning i caught the ever so quick glimpse of the previous entry on the weather widget: 37 F from around 1 or 2 am.

single digits now lol but roads weren't bad in the metro. getting worse and dumb people.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The high temp was just after midnight sorry to kill the glitch theory

Yep... 39° here this morning at 0600. That's right about the time the front came thru. Winds picked up to a sustained 20+ and temp started to drop quickly. By 0700 it was 15°. Down to 12° now and still dropping...just a little more slowly.

Latest posts

Top Bottom