A Good One.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
obama.jpg

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought the same in 2018. But, with the MSM against us, it's up to us to educate. You always hear don't talk politics at work. Well by God, where else are you going to have any reasonable interaction with the uneducated public following the main news sources for their information?

It was Trump that told the American Public that Blasi----dash----Ford didn't remember the time, day, date, house, city, or year her alleged attack took place. She also named names of witnesses to the attack who said, "Who, did what, to whom, when? "she's nuts!"

It sure wasn't the media that put it out there.

Just like the video with the millennial college kids that were for "The Green New Deal" until they actually heard what is proposed. That video gave me great hope and renewal of my faith in the younger generations coming up behind us.

918evo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
...Just like the video with the millennial college kids that were for "The Green New Deal" until they actually heard what is proposed. That video gave me great hope and renewal of my faith in the younger generations coming up behind us.
I think most kids in college are now being classified as Generation Z(1997+), who apparently have a greater appreciation for hard work and can see through a lot of the BS that the media portrays. I used to dread the newer generation coming to age, but studies predict they will turn out better than the millennials.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Every generation had parents that raised em. I strongly believe we are a product of our raising. Maybe the parents of the "z" generation figured out something the parents of the "millennialis" had forgotten. Maybe it wasn't forgotten, just considered the "old fashioned way" and now it's showing to be necessary. All these things I ponder to myself because I'm considered one of the millennials so the label hits me personally. This was probably unnecessary to type but I see quite often Millennials get jabbed at but their parents aren't brought up and it frustrates me. Anyhow, just the opinion of some disgruntled millennial here.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Every generation had parents that raised em. I strongly believe we are a product of our raising. Maybe the parents of the "z" generation figured out something the parents of the "millennialis" had forgotten. Maybe it wasn't forgotten, just considered the "old fashioned way" and now it's showing to be necessary. All these things I ponder to myself because I'm considered one of the millennials so the label hits me personally. This was probably unnecessary to type but I see quite often Millennials get jabbed at but their parents aren't brought up and it frustrates me. Anyhow, just the opinion of some disgruntled millennial here.

I agree 100%. I've said this before, but I see the stereotypical millennial attitude in kids all the time in my job and get to see how the parents caused it. I've I tried .001% of the things I've seen kids do, my face would not be nearly as pretty as it is now and I would have half the ass I do (not that there is much mind ya). I've had to leave a house once because a parent would not stop her 4-6 year old from getting into my tool bag. I told her I can't have him messing with my tools and her response was "This is his house, he can do what ever he wants". I noted the account, canceled the work order and emailed my boss. But yes, the millennial problem is parents were told not to spank, no negative punishment, and to be a friend to the child. And this was the result.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Obama giving aid to those countries was a humanitarian effort. I have no issue with that.
Building this wall will accomplish absolutely nothing.
I'm not a Lib either, just real. Start hammering employers who hire illegals, and hammer them HARD. That will completely stop this issue of illegal immigration.
If they can't get a job, they have no reason to want to be here.

918evo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Building a wall will accomplish something. It will make it easier for border security agents to patrol and more difficult for most to cross illegally. A more difficult crossing means it is more expensive for someone to hire a coyote. The prices ten years ago ranged from $2500-4500. The prices now are closer to $8000. The connected cartel members just use tunnels. Strategically places areas of wall will free up agents to start looking for tunnels and focus on the points of entry, making the price of illegal entry much higher. I do agree that an employer should get heavily fined if they are caught, but most illegals use a mica which has a corresponding SS number. I think the burden rests on the policy makers, and LEO who usually let illegals get away with using fake names and "international IDs" that they know are bogus.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Building a wall will accomplish something. It will make it easier for border security agents to patrol and more difficult for most to cross illegally. A more difficult crossing means it is more expensive for someone to hire a coyote. The prices ten years ago ranged from $2500-4500. The prices now are closer to $8000. The connected cartel members just use tunnels. Strategically places areas of wall will free up agents to start looking for tunnels and focus on the points of entry, making the price of illegal entry much higher. I do agree that an employer should get heavily fined if they are caught, but most illegals use a mica which has a corresponding SS number. I think the burden rests on the policy makers, and LEO who usually let illegals get away with using fake names and "international IDs" that they know are bogus.
No a wall will do nothing. The most popular way to immigrate here is to overstay the work VISA. The least popular way is to walk across. More illegals overstay the VISA than sneak across the border. Put a wall up and make it harder to cross and more will simply use the other 2 popular ways to get in. Period. Its like plugging a dam that has many holes. It will do nothing if you plug the smallest hole.
Nothing.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/01/08/des...mmigration-is-not-at-the-southern-border.html

Latest posts

Top Bottom