a Quest for the perfect Mai Tai recipe

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saltydawg

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ahoy mates I am on a quest to find the perfect mai tai recipe. I have been a lot of places around the globe and to break the monotony and boredom during down time we searched for the perfect boat drinks. Do you have a favorite recioe for Mai Tai's any other boat drink will work as well but the Quest is for the perfect Mai Tai. Sometime we need to lighten up and enjoy view.

Hump66

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1. Hop on a plane bound for Hawaii.
2. Go to a beachfront hotel on Waikiki beach.
3. Order Mai Tai.
4. Enjoy.

That's what I did anyways. Except for step one. I used the Navy's taxi service.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mai Tai's might be all cool and stuff in Hawaii, but if you really want some fun ya gotta hop a skiff to PI and get a MOJO in one hand and a BULLFROG in the other.

saltydawg

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mojo and bullfrog??? I except your challenge do you have a recipe for them? Wait! Assuming we are talking about boat drinks! Don't want to get in over my head here. However maintain course mate task at hand, task at hand. We are in search of the perfect Mai Tai. Specifically a recipe for the perfect Mai Tai.

saltydawg

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks Ill go to the pirates republic site and use their pirates plaza link to amazon to order it so that way the proceeds can go to charity. but until it arrives do you have a recipe that you have tried you would like to share??

saltydawg

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hehehe, ok I looked up the "drink" bullfrog and it mountain dew vodka and some koolaid I will try it but the "drink" mojo is off the freakin hook it has the makings for a very large party mixture. That will be made this weekend. It seems to be one of those sneak up on you and you can no longer feel your feet kinda drinks which of course we will have to try!! But still on course for the perfect Mai Tai. But thanks for the mojo drink referral ill give a report.

Latest posts

Top Bottom