A recap of everyone's weekend hunting?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eagle Eye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tried a new WMA tonight in McCurtain co. Went out without any prior information and found an area with tracks and rubs. No deer showed. A momma raccoon and two cubs wandered through.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Got a glimpse of our biggest deer last night. My buddy had him 40-50 yards but no shot. The deer never looked comfortable so we are going to let that area cool down.
I'm hunting a fence line this morning where does travel often. Perfect morning and it seems the woods are alive. Now where's the deer?

slas

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Was skunked again Sat morning. Went to pee and saw two does 100 yards away on the other side of where was set up. That was it.....it was a beautiful day though.

makeithappen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had a doe and a fawn start to come in at 8, but the doe saw something she didn't like, me two-stepping in my stand, thinking she wasn't looking, and veered up hill away from me.

Just had a large sow, 2 medium and 6 piglets come through at 60 yards, but they never gave me a shot. First time ive seen the ugly bastards in person here.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
oh man, you got the pig disease.kill em, killem all!
Had a doe and a fawn start to come in at 8, but the doe saw something she didn't like, me two-stepping in my stand, thinking she wasn't looking, and veered up hill away from me.

Just had a large sow, 2 medium and 6 piglets come through at 60 yards, but they never gave me a shot. First time ive seen the ugly bastards in person here.

Latest posts

Top Bottom