ABC News: Firearm Confiscation Orders Part of Solution to Mass Public Attacks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
More touchy/feely gun hater/grabber legislation from the lib dems. The orders would not have stopped Santa Barbara gunman Elliot Rodger nor would they have stopped Sandy Hook Elementary School gunman Adam Lanza. More lib dem lies pointed out in the article below.

http://www.breitbart.com/california...ders-part-of-solution-to-mass-public-attacks/
by AWR Hawkins 11 Nov 2017
"Senate Democrats pushed nine different gun controls during the past six weeks, and ABC News has now emerged with a tenth gun law which they suggest may be the ringer.

That law would legalize firearm confiscation orders like those in Washington state. Such orders allow a judge to issue an ex parte order for the confiscation of an American’s firearms. This means the order can be issued without the firearm owner even being present for the process. His or her first knowledge of the order would come when police knocked on their door to sweep the house for firearms."...

Last edited:

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
More touchy/feely gun hater/grabber legislation from the lib dems. The orders would not have stopped Santa Barbara gunman Elliot Rodger nor would they have stopped Sandy Hook Elementary School gunman Adam Lanza. More lib dem lies pointed out in the article below.

http://www.breitbart.com/california...ders-part-of-solution-to-mass-public-attacks/
by AWR Hawkins 11 Nov 2017
"Senate Democrats pushed nine different gun controls during the past six weeks, and ABC News has now emerged with a tenth gun law which they suggest may be the ringer.

That law would legalize firearm confiscation orders like those in Washington state. Such orders allow a judge to issue an ex parte order for the confiscation of an American’s firearms. This means the order can be issued without the firearm owner even being present for the process. His or her first knowledge of the order would come when police knocked on their door to sweep the house for firearms."...

Sorry, that was in Oregon, not Washington. Around the same time, the Governor there signed a bill that would have the state of Oregon paying for abortions, even for illegal aliens.

Personally, I think the confiscation law will be deemed unconstitutional, but we'll see.

kwaynem

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There will a lot casualties if this happens. I was at a gas station a couple years ago putting gas in the truck when a city officer pulled up opened his door and was listening to Hannity on KRMG out of tulsa and they were talking about gun control he got out of his car shut the door and looked at me and said you know what the day I show up for work and they tell me ok guys today we’re going to start confiscating guns is the day I take my badge off and tell them to stick it in their arse I’m not doing it

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There will a lot casualties if this happens. I was at a gas station a couple years ago putting gas in the truck when a city officer pulled up opened his door and was listening to Hannity on KRMG out of tulsa and they were talking about gun control he got out of his car shut the door and looked at me and said you know what the day I show up for work and they tell me ok guys today we’re going to start confiscating guns is the day I take my badge off and tell them to stick it in their arse I’m not doing it
Would be great if all LEOs' shared that sentiment

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Didn't we add to the Oklahoma constitution something to make it illegal to confiscate weapons in a crisis? Like after the Katrina debacle or something?

Latest posts

Top Bottom