ABC News: Firearm Confiscation Orders Part of Solution to Mass Public Attacks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Similar gun culture, perhaps, but there are other critical aspects of culture we don't share. They still think of themselves as subjects; we told the monarchy what to do with itself. We have a rebellious streak a quarter-mile wide (down from the mile it used to be, but still more than most of the rest of the world).
Reminds me of an old west story where a British fellow arrived at a ranch to visit the owner.

He asked the nearest cowboy, "My good man, where is your master?"

The cowboy replied, "The son of a ***** ain't been born yet."

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't know what I need an AR for, but when that need arises, I'll have the AR and the answer.

Woody

You need one because the left says you don't. Every one bought is a needle in their eye.

2017-11-16-06eb22dc_fixed.jpg

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
QUOTE="emapples, post: 3053450, member: 11752"]No but they did have a fairly similar gun culture ....and they all rolled over[/QUOTE]

I'll give you that they had a similar gun culture; (I saw "Quigley "too....dang, he sure could shoot that rifle pretty darn good too; and he wasn't half bad with a handgun either, even if he didn't have much use for them). But again, Australia isn't the USA, and...

...I am not rolling over. Will you? I sure hope not. And I betcha there are a whole lot more of us that wouldn't roll over either. We are not Australians, we are Americans, and that's not how we roll. We have a completely different type of gun culture here; we have always had our freedom grounded in the principles of the 2A. We are citizens, not subjects. And I am betting that the few politicians and others who would really see us disarmed KNOW that. In other words, I am of the very strong opinion that the majority of all of this talk of "disarmament" or "confiscation" is nothing more than "feel good" politi-talk to make the person or persons who are talking appear to be "righteous". The complete disarming of the American Citizenry has about as much chance of happening as Hillary Clinton joining us at an OSA Eat-n-Shoot with her new Glock and her new AR. It. Is. Not. Happening.

Latest posts

Top Bottom