ABC News: Firearm Confiscation Orders Part of Solution to Mass Public Attacks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
...they'll be taking your rights from your cold dead hand if need be...

And that is exactly what they will have to do. It is, in my opinion, absolutely ludicrous to think that this could really happen, but on the off-chance that somehow,in the wildest scenario one can imagine, it did, I have just one thing to say to that:

“Good luck MF’s”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And that is exactly what they will have to do. It is, in my opinion, absolutely ludicrous to think that this could really happen, but on the off-chance that somehow,in the wildest scenario one can imagine, it did, I have just one thing to say to that:

“Good luck MF’s”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
20 years ago I would have agreed with you. 30 and some change ago, I was a stupid buck private that had no clue what the 2A was. I thought "what does a civy need a AR15 for". I luckily had a Squad Leader who properly educated me via "Wall to wall counseling". He said, "what if I'm a tyrannical government" as he's slapping me around. "You have no gun, because I took it from you. If you had a gun, you could fight back". While I didn't really appreciate his method of explanation, It damn sure sunk in.

Kids these days I think still have no idea what the 2A is, but those that do are more likely to take the anti 2A side of the argument. They are being brainwashed in school, by TV and by their parents. The amount of kids that understand what the 2A is all about are less and less every year.

I could definitely see it happening. Maybe not now, but not to far in the future (at least an attempt) Too many gun owning fudds who only care about hunting, or shooting sports will be more than willing to give guns they don't own (ARs etc)

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't forget that one of the fully automatic weapons used in the Paris terrorist attack/massacre came from "Fast and Furious"(the Obama/Holder gun trafficking fiasco).

https://crimeresearch.org/2017/02/f...during-obamas-entire-presidency-508-to-424-2/
UPDATED: France had more casualties from mass public shootings in 2015 than the US suffered during Obama’s entire presidency (532 to 527)
22 Feb , 2017

&

https://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/fast-and-furious-paris-attacks-gun-terrorist/2016/07/05/id/737087/
Judicial Watch: 'Fast and Furious' Gun Used in Paris Terror Attack
By Jason Devaney | Tuesday, 05 Jul 2016 12:02 PM

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No but they did have a fairly similar gun culture ....and they all rolled over
Similar gun culture, perhaps, but there are other critical aspects of culture we don't share. They still think of themselves as subjects; we told the monarchy what to do with itself. We have a rebellious streak a quarter-mile wide (down from the mile it used to be, but still more than most of the rest of the world).

Latest posts

Top Bottom