ABC News: Firearm Confiscation Orders Part of Solution to Mass Public Attacks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's it. I'm getting rid of all my guns. I don't need that grief. Some of you guys might wanna go fishing in Overholser that weekend. North side. It's shallower and the water is calmer on that side. :blush:

Wont need any bait, either. Just a big magnet on a rope!(Annie, if you are ditching your ammo as well, please put it in steel ammo cans! Thanks!):rubhands:

Woody

raeken45

Made of wrongthink
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh, to some degree, varying largely on geography and culture; I do, however, think rank-and-file officers (at least outside DC, Chicago, etc.) and soldiers still see gun owners--especially outside the bigger, more liberal cities--as countrymen.
They may see them as countrymen until they start shooting back. Then they will be viewed as a threat and the enemy and will be treated as such.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Escalation to all out civil war gives the Federal government the perfect excuse to perform the confiscation

Well like I said, not for several generations have soldiers and their officers been tasked with firing on their neighbors. When looking at that with certainty they will come to the realization that that's not what they signed up for. And those that don't need to be fought anyway.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well like I said, not for several generations have soldiers and their officers been tasked with firing on their neighbors. When looking at that with certainty they will come to the realization that that's not what they signed up for. And those that don't need to be fought anyway.
I hope your right, but I wouldn't count on it. I have seen confiscation orders played out on the board during the Clinton era. It wasn't pretty.
Having been in the military, I am far less trusting in the military. At least in terms of operations on US soil.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hope your right, but I wouldn't count on it. I have seen confiscation orders played out on the board during the Clinton era. It wasn't pretty.
Having been in the military, I am far less trusting in the military. At least in terms of operations on US soil.

In what context were said confiscation orders given? I’m assuming they were targeted at specific subjects. An across the board total disarmament is a totally different thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There's something I never get about civilian leadership who want and hope to eventually disarm America. Do they not understand that there are 300 MILLION guns in America? And do they not realize that they're literally surrounded by the people who have them? Do they plan to move their families and lives to some sort of "green zone" for safety while this happens?

Because I wouldn't be sitting at home waiting for the troop carriers to roll up and cart them off. I hope they eventually realize that before they destroy our country in a foolhardy effort to control it. :(

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There's something I never get about civilian leadership who want and hope to eventually disarm America. Do they not understand that there are 300 MILLION guns in America? And do they not realize that they're literally surrounded by the people who have them? Do they plan to move their families and lives to some sort of "green zone" for safety while this happens?

Because I wouldn't be sitting at home waiting for the troop carriers to roll up and cart them off. I hope they eventually realize that before they destroy our country in a foolhardy effort to control it. :(
I think the left is far more willing to arm over it that any one thinks. Until then I don't think they care what they do to the country so long as their end goal is met

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There's something I never get about civilian leadership who want and hope to eventually disarm America. Do they not understand that there are 300 MILLION guns in America?

I don't think it ever enters their intellectually superior minds. In said minds it never occurs to them that we can in fact turn into Venezuela. It never occurs to them that it is possible for the U.S. Military to be beaten. It never occurs to them why the light comes on when they flick the switch, it just does. I dunno what they think makes all of this work. Osmosis maybe?

Latest posts

Top Bottom