About to buy a Crossbreed Supertuck.... talk me out of it???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

prdator

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well Ill be the nay sayer..
I have had a few of these and they just did not do anything that I thought a good holster should. They did not hide the gun well, ( Glock 22) I could not get a full grip on the gun in the holster, that is a must!!
That slowed my draw down quite a bit.
I would also "walk" back on my belt so the gun would not stay in the same spot.

And last the Kydex part would "grab" the gun if I did not bring it strait up.

So I sold the two of them that I had.

IMHO there are much better holsters out there.

MickeyMouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For the record, I have seen a total of 1 cross breed holster for sale on here, but they sold the gun, so the holster really was not much use to them...

No complaints about mine. Mine has the cross stamped in clips, rather than cut out. The only minor issue is I have to make sure I put the forward clip in front of a belt loop, else it works it's way from 4 to the 5 o'clock position. It is very comfortable, so I wear it most all the time.

Les

CorpsVet

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I love mine, I've gotten to where I hardly notice I'm wearing it. When I have a cover garment (jacket, vest, long tailed pull over shirt, etc) I can use it as one would any IWB holster, when I have to have my shirt tail tucked in, it works so well even people the know that I carry can't tell.

If you don't like it, you can return it, if you decide you don't like after the return period you can probably sell it on here and get your money back.

Give it a try, I don't think you can lose.

Soonerfan19654

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
To me the website makes it sound like a belt is recommended for use with this holster. Can you use this holster without a belt? I very rarely wear a belt, and really don't like to on a regular basis.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
To me the website makes it sound like a belt is recommended for use with this holster. Can you use this holster without a belt? I very rarely wear a belt, and really don't like to on a regular basis.

Unless your pants are the perfect size for you and the holster or unless they are adjustable, I would say you pretty much have to wear a belt. First off, the gun will pull at your pants, second a good stiff belt will make the gun more concealed. And finally, when you go to draw you need a good stiff belt to hold the holster in place so that it doesn't try to come with the gun.

chazroh

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i got a crossbreed used off of here and i love it. it conceals a 1911 beautifully. probably the most comfy holster i own. love it

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

You absolutely need a belt. It is designed to clip over the belt. Besides, cotton does not do a very good job of holding up a loaded pistol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom