above the law

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big50

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm done with being treated like I have some kind of bias with regard to my moderation of threads regarding law enforcement. Henschman stated that threads about off-duty officers were outside the rule about posting LE issues, when, in fact, they are not.

My moderation ... and posts with regard to law enforcement issues ... stand on their own merit. Anyone who believes that I moderate these issues with anything other than a very light touch, or believes that I am biased needs to pull up my posts with regard to any LE thread here and re-read them.

You are welcome to PM me if you have any other comments to me.

BlahBlahBlah!!

trickydick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
horrorcat-meme-generator-yo-i-got-claws-fool-e92571.jpg

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lol ...

Y'all are gonna hurt sh00ter's feelings ... here I'll go first ... any officer who abuses his position should be dealt with harshly and swiftly ... their misconduct makes it that much harder for the vast majority of officers, who are decent men and women, to do their jobs safely ...

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lol ...

Y'all are gonna hurt sh00ter's feelings ... here I'll go first ... any officer who abuses his position should be dealt with harshly and swiftly ... their misconduct makes it that much harder for the vast majority of officers, who are decent men and women, to do their jobs safely ...

so it is all about keeping the officers safe and not the people they victimize? (backing her into a corner hehe)

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
so it is all about keeping the officers safe and not the people they victimize? (backing her into a corner hehe)

What corner? I'm not a law enforcement officer, I am the WIFE of a law enforcement officer ... so ... yeah, at the end of the day, my husband getting home safe and unharmed at the end of every shift is the only thing I really care about ... you guys are on your own if you are looking for any support from me ... It is ALL ABOUT my man ... :)

Do you not care about the good cops, who are just trying to uphold their oath to protect the Constitution and serve the general publc? You know, in my experience, the vast majority of men and women in law enforcement today take that oath very seriously ... Some of them post on this very board ... Hmmmm, that seems a little biased to me for you to not care about other men and women who are harmed by these actions. Just the group you happen to belong to matters. Is that what you are saying? hehe

Why? Does my honesty bother you? Bad cops are bad for EVERYBODY, not just "regular" citizens ... Believe it or not, I'd just as soon quarter and draw them in the town square so assholes on power trips who want to become cops so they can be assholes on power trips easier will think twice about becoming JBTs ...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom