Academy and Ammo Update (Friday 1/18/13)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dwkennedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Those guys are the opposite of any form of prepper, LOL

Q: how much ammo does a prepper need?
A: MOAR

It's reasonably priced. If you want to shoot between now and sanity, without depleting your stash, probably not a bad idea.

Not being much of a prepper I'm shooting out of my stash until further notice, I don't care to fight the crowd for a few boxes. Not when it's so easy to shop powder valley and have them ship to my door.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
....Not when it's so easy to shop powder valley and have them ship to my door.

Have you looked at Powder Valley's website lately? There is no powder in Powder Valley. I wanted to purchase additional powder to reload .410; even the Hodgdon Lil' Gun is sold out.

marshalldylan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do Academy stores restock on Fridays usually? Are the store clerks pretty good about letting you know when the shipments are due? From reading about walmart, the guy or gal behind the counter doesn't know when they'll get ammo.

jcole1272

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Academy sign and ammo update. Most of you may have already seen this.....

i1300.photobucket.com_albums_ag94_jcole1272_photo_zpsa15c4c41.jpg

brotherbrown831

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am surprised they only let you get 1 box of 7.62x39 I was in there on friday at the I240 store and they were letting a guy well over 30 boxes of 7.62x39. The guy was nice enough to let me take 3 of his boxes when i flashed him the "dude, what the hell" look..

Latest posts

Top Bottom