Academy AND Dick's in store and web - pulled AR rifles

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Its being reported on Lightfighter by an employee of Dicks in South Carolina that his GM informed them that as of close of business tonight AR platform rifles and high capacity magazines will no longer be sold.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just called the store in Moore as I have an outstanding order for the Troy rifle in the BF sale and they said that was incorrect. The girl who was working the lodge said to buy one if I was looking for one as they were getting harder to find. She also mentioned they heard some stores up in the northern states might stop selling them, but that hadnt started yet and that was not being discussed at her store, nor any in OK to her knowledge.

agb104983

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Everyone should call DSG, both at the store level and the corporate level to express their opinion about it. No matter what you felt about dicks before this move, they need to realize how many people are watching this and how it will impact their opinion of DSG. Even if you hate Dicks and would never shop there anyways, you need to do this. Word is walmart and other mainstream stores are thinking about pulling their black rifles too and you better believe that they are watching what's going on at Dicks intently.

At this point, its not even about whether you patronize these stores or not. If too many stores start to pull their products, it will add to the momentum that the anti-gun movement is getting right now and could directly impact the overall outcome. Momentum and image is everything in this

Latest posts

Top Bottom