Academy has good deal on SIG

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ride Da Fire

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sig Pro 2022 9mm $475, I think they put up a wrong price tag for this sig. I don't know much about sig but every time I stop by HH and OAS to check them out, they're range from 680+ - 800 bucks.

mmcbeat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That price is about right for a 2022 and is an excellent deal. Take a good look and see if it has the serial number on the frame, barrel and slide. Also if it comes in a black case. If so it is an all German Sig. It does have a polymer frame, the price range you are referring to is probably for the alloy or s/s frame guns.

mmcbeat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pretty sure the ones at Academy have night sights too. Add freigth and transfer and the price is pretty close. And I like to take a real good look at a gun before I lay down the green. And then of course, there is instant gratification.:thumb:

Ride Da Fire

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That price is about right for a 2022 and is an excellent deal. Take a good look and see if it has the serial number on the frame, barrel and slide. Also if it comes in a black case. If so it is an all German Sig. It does have a polymer frame, the price range you are referring to is probably for the alloy or s/s frame guns.

Last price on Bud's WITH night sights is $439. Of course they don't have them in stock now....

What do you think about sig 2022? I've heard some bad review about sis pro and I used to have a sig, bought it used and I sold it not long after. I didnt like it too much.

mmcbeat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What do you think about sig 2022? I've heard some bad review about sis pro and I used to have a sig, bought it used and I sold it not long after. I didnt like it too much.

In my opinion they are a really nice gun and well worth the price. The 250 was supposed to be Sig's answer to the Glock but never quite took off. The 2022 isn't offically in Sig's catalog. It is a popular LEO/Military gun so it remains available. Compare a 2022 to a Glock 17 and you get more gun for the money.

Ride Da Fire

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In my opinion they are a really nice gun and well worth the price. The 250 was supposed to be Sig's answer to the Glock but never quite took off. The 2022 isn't offically in Sig's catalog. It is a popular LEO/Military gun so it remains available. Compare a 2022 to a Glock 17 and you get more gun for the money.

Yeah, that's only sig I think I can afford in brand new. I'll talk to my wife tomorrow for permission to buy it.

mmcbeat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, that's only sig I think I can afford in brand new. I'll talk to my wife tomorrow for permission to buy it.

Just try and get one with the serial number in 3 places (ala Glock) and a black (as opposed to blue) case. Your will not be dissapointed, they have a great trigger.

Latest posts

Top Bottom