Achievement unlocked!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey OSA, just thought I'd notify you of a new achievement.

We've surpassed a new milestone - 3,000,000 hits per month! That's up from 1,585,000 from the same period a year ago.

That's from 117,000 unique visitors vs. 63,000 unique visitors.

And you addicts are spending an average of 12 minutes on the site compared to 9 minutes a year ago. (Mobile users don't count - you folks are spending 45 minutes on the site per visit.)

In case you're wondering, that also means that you're consuming more than 400GB of data per month from our site while we're trying to make sure pages are delivered in 2 seconds or less for users of lower-mid broadband (3Mbps or better) connections.

So if you enjoy OSA, please let our sponsors know by doing business with them and letting them know you came through OSA. It's not cheap operating a site of this magnitude, and our sponsors help us keep the lights on.

Thank you, all, for being such a great community!

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
I hope nobody tells reddog that the increase in hits are from Government IP addresses.
i1235.photobucket.com_albums_ff422_Lurkerinthewoods_icon_lol_1.gif

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thats AWSOME!!!!. Thanks for keeping the sight up and running smoooooth! This is my favorite internet forum and I spend way more than 12 minutes reading the different posts each day. Im addicted to OSA

Latest posts

Top Bottom