AGIP Motor Oil

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Each to his own, of course, but what's wrong with Mobile 1, Redline, Royal Purple, etc. Is there something special about Agip that sets it apart?

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can't believe you said that. How could anyone put anything but Italian oil in their Lambo or Ferrari. A fine Italian sports car would probably quit running if you put Mobil 1 into it. Ah, yes, I am kidding.

I dunno. The little pastic cap on my valve cover says 710 but I can't find any 710 at Auto Zone. Must be special foreign stuff.

FakeHuman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry for hijacking but why AGIP vs any of the brands of synthetic oils available?

It's for an Aprilia motorcycle, and the manufacturer calls for it specifically. Would have to do some checking as to what the differences are between that and other synthetics, but I figured if I can get it why take a chance. It's easy enough to order it online, just have to wait to change the oil.

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's for an Aprilia motorcycle, and the manufacturer calls for it specifically. Would have to do some checking as to what the differences are between that and other synthetics, but I figured if I can get it why take a chance. It's easy enough to order it online, just have to wait to change the oil.

I'd bet that's just because the bike is Italian made.

Latest posts

Top Bottom