Ahhh...Tabasco!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
#2 on your list is my personal favorite.

To date, I've used a bottle and a half since May, and have put it on eggs (deviled, scrambled, fried), sandwiches, hot dogs, taters, chili, tacos, enchiladas, pizza, even added a few drops to a jar of baby dill pickles... yumm!

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hear ya Cohiba! Grew up with a bottle of Tabasco on the kitchen table and have always had one in my house too. It was one of the number one items I took with me anytime we went on exercises and to GW1.0 as well.

I do have to say though, that I've also grown to like Frank's Red Hot as well. I started using it mixed with melted butter for buffalo wings and never looked back.

CBCollier

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
If you like Franks Hot Sauce for wings, you might try Texas Pete's hot sauce. I think it has a better flavor that is not quite as rough. We also put it in a pan with a generous amount of butter (real butter!) and put it on the naked wings and let them sit on the smoker for a time. Good business!

Peabody

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't like the flavor of Tabasco. Too much vinegar for my taste. I use Valentina. It's a hot sauce that most local mom and pop Mexican restaurants always have available. It's made in mexico. It's nice and hot and has a really good flavor.

Latest posts

Top Bottom